Check out this video interview I filmed with two employees that were helping run the One Less Car Day, an event put on by Sustainable UF, encouraging students to use environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as bikes and buses. Listen in for the activities and giveaways they offered.
- University of Florida Offers Rewards for Sustainable Transport October 27, 2011
- Lessons learned from the “greenest” city in America January 19, 2012
- Easy Peasy Three Bean, Vegetarian Chili November 21, 2011
- Fantabulous Stuffed French Toast November 28, 2011
- “From Waste to Food”: Interview with Chris Cano, Founder of Gainesville Compost (pt. 1) November 10, 2011
- Urban Wall Garden January 31, 2012
- LuellaBird Uses Vintage Clothing for Upcycled Jewelry January 29, 2012
- Farmers’ Markets Increase by 17% January 29, 2012
- One Person’s Trash in Another Person’s…Art! January 28, 2012
- Jessica Alba and Southwest Airlines went green this week January 19, 2012
About LGT and You Author
Little Green Things is a eco-friendly blog, incorporating sustainable cooking, environmental news, greens tips, and nature-oriented entertainment. It's a collection of all the small things one can do to protect and appreciate our planet.
Michelle is a journalist and also an environmental activist who uses her own tips and ideas and also information from experts and activists.
- One person's trash is another person's...Art! Reusing materials to make masterpieces: little-green-things.com/2012/01/28/one… 1 year ago
- Jessica Alba and Southwest Airline go Green: little-green-things.com/2012/01/19/jes… 1 year ago
- Lessons learned from the "greenest" city in the US. little-green-things.com/2012/01/19/les… 1 year ago
- Meatless monday means vegetarian meatballs! little-green-things.com/2012/01/13/mea… 1 year ago